The term 'MySafeTour' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 43 B LAKE PALCE, SOUTHERN AVENUE, KOLKATA - 700029. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We operate only with Own Vehicles.
- We operate only North East, Himachal, Kumaoon, Kashmir, Kolkata, Delhi Mumbai, Assam, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Dooars and Bhutan.
Vehicle/Tour Booking Terms
- Changes are not allowed in your predefined tour schedule, changes in schedule will affect tour prices and needs to be approved before the tour initiation.
- Changes in vehicle type subject to availability, tariff will change if vehicle type changes
- Payments 25% advance for cab bookings. Balance amount to be paid on spot before tour initiation.
- Passenger should wait for alternate arrangements in case of unexpected break down
- Please check Cancellation and Refund Policy for details on cancellation of bookings